The Association of Systematic Kinesiology (ASK) is the accrediting body for courses, schools and tutors.
ASK is a charity, raising the awareness of Systematic Kinesiology and the great value Systematic Kinesiology has in preventative health care, for reducing pain and stress and for improving mental and physical health and well-being.
ASK June Weekend Event:
ASK Day Saturday 3rd June & Training Day Sunday 4th June 2017
Nikki Redmond – An ASK Professional member and homeopath, who will be talking about her experiences at the camps in Calais and Dunkirk.
Deborah Kerslake – Also a homeopath who will be introducing homeobotanicals. You will have the opportunity to take home your personal remedy.
Patrick Holford – Patrick’s Topic: “Are you feeling well connected? Does life make sense, or do you have the feeling there’s more - another way to live a purposeful life?
Discover the 5 secrets to a richer, happier, fulfilling and meaningful life with psychologist and nutritionist, Patrick Holford who believes we are suffering from a state of disconnection, which is leading to increased levels of unhappiness. Patrick will share the five keys to connection - as explained in his new, ground breaking book, The Chemistry of Connection. You CAN feel fully alive, awake and connected on all levels. “
ASK Training Day Sunday 4th 2017
Sunday: Terry Larder
- Following on from her last year’s highly successful master class, Terry Larder, the founder of Classical Kinesiology, will be giving another master class in kinesiology – not to be missed!
- Terry’s day will be full of very informative information and will include case studies followed by a demonstration of a session on these ‘clients’. She will also be showing you some really cool techniques to add to your tool box that will build on the knowledge you already have.
- The day will include techniques taught to ASK originally by Dr Sheldon Deal:
- Cholesterol conversion into bile Salts
- Emotional management and the B & E points
- More on psychological reversal (fundamental conflict)
- Uterine ptosis
- Toxicity test
- ADHD and learning disabilities
- Clinical pearls
- And more……
- Terry will be asking people who have health problems who are willing to be demonstrated on. If you are interested please contact Terry on email@example.com giving a brief outline of your health issue.
Venue: Arora Hotel, Crawley, the Longley Suite.
Cost: The Saturday ASK Day is £30 per ASK member,non members to be charged £40 and includes the popular free jacket potato and salad bar. Associate members attending the Saturday ASK open day for the first time only are offered a FREE ticket, on application, please contact the ASK office for more details. Please note that this offer is not retrospective.
The Sunday 4th June Training: “early bird” rate of £50, £80 if payment is received after 3rd May. A free lunch is also included for the Sunday Training Day.
ASK Charity is the registered data controller and registered with the ICO.
The Association of Systematic Kinesiology is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Balens Limited, Bridge House, Portland Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 2TA, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.